28 July 2021
A Casino is a place for Gambling, derived from Italian origin, a small house. This small house in the world of Casino has a whole different vibe and ambiance filled with food, drinks, luxury, comfort, music, and much thrill. In the earlier times, one had to travel to places such as hotels, restaurants, cruises, and so forth to gamble. Given the technological advancements, one can now sit at the comfort and convenience of one’s place and gamble through the means of Online Casino in the traditional casino way.
Well along with technological advancements, we now also have the evolution of digital currency, Cryptocurrency. Crypto Casino is exactly as same as the traditional Casino, except for the part that you are wagering your money in Cryptocurrency. Many Crypto Casinos platforms in the market support major Cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, and so forth. Thus choosing the ideal Crypto Casino can be a bit overwhelming, but with research and planning, you can find yourself the right Crypto Casino platform!
In this blog, we are going to discuss What Are Crypto Casinos - It’s Dos & Don’ts
Crypto Casino - Advantages
- Cryptocurrencies are based on Blockchain Technology, which is a decentralized network. Thus, the Crypto transactions will have no intervention from the Government or banks, and you will have complete control of your funds.
- Conventional payment mode involves hefty transaction fees, wherein Cryptocurrency transaction eliminates the need for middlemen, intermediaries, and 3rd parties, making the transactional fees lower, and faster.
- Through Cryptocurrency, you can make borderless transactions, also the user can play Crypto Casino regardless of the place he or she resides.
- Transactions with Cryptocurrencies are transparent and immutable, thus its public ledger system makes it easier to view the transactions for verification.
- Cryptocurrency, maintains the anonymity of its users, meaning the user identity remains hidden, and only the transition amount can be viewed. However, many Crypto Casinos provide complete anonymity.
Also Read, 5 Popular Games to Earn Cryptocurrency
Crypto Casino - Disadvantages
- Cryptocurrency transactions are impossible to recourse. Also, the help from Crypto wallets or customer support will have limitations, since no one has control over Blockchain transactions.
- Cryptocurrency transactions are irreversible. So during chargebacks and reverse transactions, it is important to choose a reputed Crypto Casino, incase if things go south.
The volatility of Cryptocurrency can be called an advantage or a disadvantage. The crypto’s price volatility affects when the user exchanges the coins with fiat during conversions.
Crypto Casino - DOs and Don’ts
1. The foremost point to consider is to check and research the platform thoroughly, such as its reviews, reputation in the market, features, bonuses, agreements, terms, and conditions, legality, and security. It is important to compare and analyze it with other crypto casino platforms inorder to make a wise decision.
2. It is crucial to check if the Crypto Casino is licensed under regulatory since various regions have different legal statuses. A licensed platform/ site is considered of the highest standard and trustworthiness.
3. You must check whether the Crypto Casino site has taken the following security measures - SSL 128-bit encryption, two-step verification, payment mode and system, and so forth.
4. You should always create a strong and unique password that includes upper and lower case letters, numbers, and special characters.
5. You should check whether your preferred Crypto is available on the platform for payment transactions. Many casinos only accept Bitcoin while many have other options available.
6. You should also check whether the platform provides a web and mobile version of the Crypto Casino.
7. You should go through the bonuses, rewards, and promotions offered by the Crypto Casino. You can compare sites to check whether the platform provides, sizeable and exclusive bonuses such as welcome bonuses, free spins, matched bonuses, and even loyalty reward schemes.
8. You should check the catalog of games offered by the Crypto casinos such as slots, video poker, blackjack, roulette, live dealer, and many more. They also provide a variety of advanced and updated gaming options to the users, wherein the user can play games of their choice whenever they want as per their interests.
9. You must check whether the Crypto Casino uses the Provably Fair algorithm for game fairness, randomness so that the game will be untampered.
10. Maintaining a bankroll will help you analyze the inflow and outflow of your earning and spending amount in Crypto Casino.
11. Never share your personal information with anyone. A legitimate platform will never ask you to share your personal or sensitive details through emails and messages. In such situations, you should contact the website to inform and cross-verify.
12. 24/7 customer support is essential especially when it comes to dealing with money. Hence, you should see if the platform provides 24/7 support either through email, chat, or calls.
We have listed, few of the best Crypto Casino Online
- BitCasino - It is the first licensed online Bitcoin Casino.
- BitStarz - It is a multi-award-winning Bitcoin Casino.
- FortuneJack - It is one of the oldest Bitcoin Casino, Gambling, and Betting platform.
- mBit - It is one of the popular Crypto Casino with over 2000 games.
- 7Bit - It is also one of the popular Crypto Casino and a licensed Bitcoin Online Casino.
Crypto Casino fanatics have been growing in recent years as more players are participating in gambling with Cryptocurrency. However, it is also crucial to not follow a bandwagon blindly. Diligent and thorough research, strategizing, planning, setting goal, and risk management is important when engaging in Crypto casino. And last but not least, is the golden rule for Crypto Casinos, “Spend what you can afford to lose and know when to quit the game.”
Disclaimer: The author’s views and opinions are for informational purposes only and do not constitute financial, investment, or other advice.